Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

This is brilliant, one of the most creative things I've ever seen done with Minecraft as a concept (note: I don't much like Minecraft). I'm glad to see something so great came out of it, hope to see more of your animations exploring other games. :)

Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

Absolutely fantastic, always did love your take on the stick-figure fighting animation and how you always put far more into it than making them "just" stick figures.

If only I could animate I would have happily joined the RHG; the group seems amazing. :)

Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro

Wow I did not realize this was still going... Awesome.
(The score is only reflecting that it's a demo.)
Well animated though, loved the EGGMAN effect.

MidNightMaren responds:

It seems it is ;) lol

Actually that Eggman was a pain in the ass and the most difficult drawing on all Intro.

Slap The Trump Slap The Trump

Completely randomized, can do nothing for a long time, then just dump everything on you at once, making enemies completely unavoidable. (also the ad took longer to load than the game, seriously?)

But hey, I'm willing to bet this game was made by CTR, so I kind of expected crap quality from a crap candidates crap fan. ;P

Monster Book Monster Book

Ahh yes, these drawings remind me of me... When I was 12. I'm a crap artist.

Very good to remenice, yes?

...Wish my drawings survived the various moves. Still though, thank you for sharing this with us matt. And keep up the good work!

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thanks!

Album Cover Parodies Album Cover Parodies

Not badly made, the SFX got a little grating at times, but the important part is "how were the parodies" and they were good.

Sure I got a crappy score, despite knowing what a 45" is. But I never much liked music as a standalone art form. Preferred it as a supporting art. Something used to make something else better, not to sit and listen to for an hour straight after buying a $10-$12 CD. But that's just me. xP

Still well made. :)

Crystallize - All My Life Crystallize - All My Life

Wow...

It's sweet, peppy, happy... ugh, it's hard to describe how great this song is for me at least

did you make this whole thing? or did you just remix it?
either way wow you've got talent!

You have lyrics for it? (there's a part in the opening that I can't follow too well)

and who's singing? (or is it a computer generated voice?)

either way this is going on my favorites ^_^

Guitar vs Piano (8bit) Guitar vs Piano (8bit)

wow, just wow

not only is this a good remake that makes the song more game friendly, but being that I can actually PLAY this song I know what it took to do, just wow dude, wow...

amazing job
9/10
(would have been 10/10 if you had come up with it instead of remaking, sorry but thats just how I work, still a 5/5 though don't you worry :) )

time (accompaniment) time (accompaniment)

hmm

I like it
I was gunna give it a 3/5 but when I saw it was a 1.00 that just wasent right
I braught it up a whole 1.12!

anyways keep up the good work

Go! Challenge - Abathur Go! Challenge - Abathur

must not delay... spin my sequences... goooooood...

Too Fast Too Fast

lol, no such thing till now

I thaught there was no such thing as too fast
then I saw this
and I guess sonic CAN go too fast

nice work, love the shading
keep it up!